Top 5 Gaming PCs to Play Minecraft
View our Top 5 recommended Gaming PCs to play Minecraft:
- Sale!WasAdd to Basket
Minimum PC Requirements to run Minecraft
Information on system requirements for running a Minecraft server can be found on the Minecraft wiki. This information has been compiled by the Minecraft community.
- CPU: Intel Core i3-3210 3.2 GHz / AMD A8-7600 APU 3.1 GHz or equivalent
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU (Integrated): Intel HD Graphics 4000 (Ivy Bridge) or AMD Radeon R5 series (Kaveri line) with OpenGL 4.4*
- GPU (Discrete): Nvidia GeForce 400 Series or AMD Radeon HD 7000 series with OpenGL 4.4
- HDD: At least 1GB for game core, maps, and other files
- Windows: Windows 7 and up
- macOS: Any 64-bit OS X using 10.9 Maverick or newer
- Linux: Any modern 64-bit distributions from 2014 onwards
- Internet connectivity is required for downloading Minecraft files, afterwards offline play is possible.
Recommended PC Requirements to run Minecraft
Information on system requirements for running a Minecraft server can be found on the Minecraft wiki. This information has been compiled by the Minecraft community. Please visit the Hardware Performance wiki page for the most up-to-date information, or to compare your computer’s hardware and software with other users’ computers listed as being able to play the game.
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4690 3.5GHz / AMD A10-7800 APU 3.5 GHz or equivalent
- RAM: 8GB
- GPU: GeForce 700 Series or AMD Radeon Rx 200 Series (excluding integrated chipsets) with OpenGL 4.5
- HDD: 4GB (SSD is recommended)
- OS (recommended 64-bit):
- Windows: Windows 10 and above
- macOS: macOS 10.12 Sierra
- Linux: Any modern distributions from 2014 onwards